This page contains items for sale before they are
put on eBay. Email me if
you wish to purchase anything - sorry, one day I'll get around to a real shop
||Boots 224 Memory
||Works very well. Clean
pocket calc with no scratches - lovely condition. 8 digit bluish VFD
display. Has cover and (poor condition but complete) manual.
Manual stamped Taunton 12/5/78. This is actually a "badged"
Casio H-1. Serial No. 118294, made in Japan.
Sterling only payment can be made by;
- Credit card through Paypal - there is no
surcharge for this, switch or electron is not included
- Cheque - please allow five working days to
- Postal order - uncrossed preferred but crossed
- Cash - not recommended and only sterling or
Euro (ask for the exchange rate) accepted
- Nochex - but you will pay a premium if you are
not an account holder with a positive balance
Terms and Conditions of Trading:
(1) All my items are described accurately and
critically. If you are not happy please just return for a full refund.
(2) There may be links to web pages on this site but do not assume that this is
the product: the item for sale may be a duplicate or the images may be heavily
processed. I can send you "real" photographs of the item, but
please allow one week.
(3) The price is quoted in UK Sterling and not negotiable. If you want to
haggle wait until it goes on ebay.
(4) For small items postage is usually First Class in the UK only unless otherwise
stated. I will ship worldwide - please ask for a quote. Packaging
is often recycled to save the environmental impact of new. Larger packages will be sent
TNT next day before noon; make sure you use an address that is occupied.
For more than one item ask for a cheaper combined postage and packaging
cost. Larger items can be collected or I may be able to deliver along the
M4 or South M5 corridor.
(5) Insurance quoted is for First Class £20.00 cover. TNT quotes will
have built in insurance. Ask for non-UK insurance.
(6) If you wish to wait (and be advised) when an item is on ebay - let me know,
I'll keep you on my mailing list.
(7) As many of the vintage (mains) electrical goods do not meet modern safety
requirements, goods are sold as seen. Descriptions are given as a guide
and when stated "working" may not be suitable for standard domestic
use. It is required by law that I state to you that these goods are sold
as objects to be looked at. Radio chassis can often be at live mains
potential and non working goods will be dangerous to those who do not know what
they are doing or do not take the correct precautions. Vintage-Technology.info
or any members involved in this site cannot be held responsible for incidences
caused by the ignoring of this warning. You have been warned - be careful!
(8) Items do not include, and do not need VAT as I do not trade enough to be